- Defining Needs + Expectations
- Design Proposal
- Creating Preliminary Design Concepts
- Design Development + Estimating
- Bringing It To Life
- Keeping It Green
Set up an initial meeting to hear your needs and ideas; and to get a feel for the site, the surrounding environment, and any existing or future architecture.
We'll discuss how you would like to use your outdoor space, take notes and photos. We will also ask for hard copies or electronic files of surveys or home plans to aid in creating an accurate base map to ensure a quality project is planned.
Create a design proposal and project budget to make sure what we design is in line with your expectations.
- Design proposal and cost of design services
- Project budget
- 1-2 weeks for revisions
Develop preliminary design concepts.
Present and discuss concepts. Decide which concept or parts of concepts suit you, your site and lifestyle.
- A site inventory/analysis
- Conceptual landscape plans
- Landscape sketches
- 2 weeks (depending on scope of design)
Create a final plan. We will explore and define hardscape materials, plant selections and review material samples. Verify city codes are met. Develop construction costs and preliminary schedule.
- Final plan
- Necessary detail drawings
- Material samples
- Construction schedule
- Final cost proposal
- Agreement and required deposit document
- 2 weeks (depending on scope of project)
Minnesota Green will obtain permits and coordinate with government agencies when applicable. Our project manager will insure the artistic vision is translated from paper to the site. Our foreman will oversee and coordinate the installation assuring the highest quality results.
Minnesota Green crews have many years of experience working together so you can be assured of a smooth and timely process. That being said, if any issues or unforeseen challenges arise, we will keep you informed.
- Project manager contact information
- Assigned job foreman
- Project kick-off walk thru
- Installation of a landscape that will enhance the way you live - a "Lifescape"
- Final walk thru and advice on how to get the most from your new lifescape
- Final invoice
- Lifescape warranty
- Installation schedule dependent on scope of project
Your Lifescape is complete, and you are enjoying it!
Remember, Minnesota Green is here for you! If you need assistance with caring for your landscaping, lawn and gardens, we can help.
For more than 35 years, we've put our hearts, sweat and souls into this family-owned business. And you can count on us to be here for generations to come.
- Seasonal clean-ups
- Mulch replenishing
- Pond and fountain care
- Lawn fertilization
- Weekly mowing/trimming/etc
- Lawn aeration
- Snow plowing